Monday, June 21, 2010

Uuuugggg

Jax has been up until 5:30 in the morning the last two nights, and it's looking like it may go that way again tonight. Emma has an ear infection. My mind is jello. Matt went back to work yesterday, so wasn't much of a help last night. He endured heavy sighs and updates from me about how I was still awake each hour though, so I'm not sure he got much more sleep either. Whoops.

Oh- and I keep breaking out in hives on my legs and now my arms. What's that all about?

On a brighter note- my parents come tomorrow. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kel, after I had Noah (actually about 6 months after) I started breaking out in hives daily. then I had chronic hives for almost 2 years... they are really just now not appearing all the time... the only thing we could figure out were that mine we heat induced... I still think it might be a possible thyroid issue... something to look into. doctors never know for sure, though. the good thing is, they always do go away eventually. It also could be stress from not sleeping and managing two energetic kids... Noah was always the antithesis of laid back, so I wonder if i was sort of allergic to him for a while...
hope they go away!
love, AD